Ok. in the thing i posted about prices, i told you prices of the stuff i wanted to get. heres an update and some extras i want to get.
- AMD Athon MP2400+ 2Gz Chips @ 188.37 each (down €1.20)
- Corsair DDR-Dimm 512Mb PC2100 ECC Reg @ 124.57 (down 5.91 each)
- Western Digital Caviar 120Gb IDE 7200RPM 8MB cache Special Edition @ 150.29 (up €1.08)
- I was also planning to get this Tyan Tiger MP2460 Dual athlon board, but they have a limited supply. now im looking at This EPoX EP-M762A @ 284.84 (up 84.85).
- Chieftec Dragon BigTower, w/Door, Black @ 132.01 (No privous Price)
- Q-Tec Power Supply ATX 550W Gold PFC Power supply PIII/AMD/P4, Dual Fan @ 62.90 (No privous Price)
- NEC DVD rom IDE 16x/48x black @ 55.26 (No privous price)
So in total the price will be roughly 1461.47 (2 CPUs, 2 Dimms, 2 Hdds, 1 board, 1 case, 1 PS, 1 DVD). It is roughly 322.96 more then i had originally though. Hmmmm. will take a bit longer to get, but will be a lot better I should be getting the board fialry soon. wont be this week comming (starting monday 19th) but it may be the week starting either monday 26 or monday 2th june. Actually on seconds thoughs, it may not be till the second or third week of june. i though i had more then i actually have Ahhh well, ill be happy when i get it!