Shaykat, a PM on the C# Team, has been posting some great tips on VS.NET 2003 so I thought I would collect them here for your linking pleasure;
- Tip #1: Stop the solution explorer flashiness when opening a project!
- Tip #2: Macros
- Tip #3: View exception information with $exception
- Tip #4: Demo better with the toolbox and task list
- Tip #5: Intellisense in the immediate window
- Tip #6: Keyboard Shortcuts
- Tip #7: Implementing interface stubs automatically </ul> If you liked these tips, you can view them all and watch for any future ones by tracking the Visual Studio 2003 Tips category from Shaykat’s blog.
[Note: Some of these apply to Visual Studio in general, and therefore include C# and VB development, but some are specific to C#…. sorry!]
[Via Code/Tea/Etc…] anything that helps me get around VS.net and make me more productive is handy. using this a lot more now in work cause of ASP.NET, standard ASP (really nice editor), etc.