Ok. so, it took me the better part of 2 days to get dotTEXT installed and working on my system. i downloaded some software that would help in the importing from WordPress to dotTEXT, but it dident do what i wanted it to do. so after some hacking i got one working, but the wordpress RSS feed is, well, crap, and the software i wrote did not get html out of the feed. finally, i decided to write an app that connected directly to the MySQL server that had the wordpress DB on it, and after a bit more hacking, got an importer from WordPress to dotTEXT. I will post the code for both of these, but they could be useless to others. If your SQL server is not beside you on the desk like mine, or if you dont have access to it, you chould have a problem. anyway, more on that later.