Argotic Syndication Framework
Argotic is a .NET Framework for consuming or generating RSS and Atom feeds. Just reading the front page of their CodePlex site, here are some of the features:
Overview of Features
- Consume or generate RSS and Atom syndication feeds.
- Provides an extensible framework for processing any syndication specification extension.
- Support for auto-discovery of syndication services.
- Supports consumption of secure/authenticated syndication services.
- Implements a provider model for storing/retrieving syndication information to your back-end data store of choice.
Supports conditional get of syndication services data. </ul> Implemented Syndication Specifications
RSS 2.0 syndication feeds.
- Atom 1.0 syndication feeds.
- OPML 2.0 outline processing.
RSD 1.0 syndication discoverability. </ul> Implemented Syndication Extensions
- Dublin Core
- Basic Geo (WGS84 lat/long)
- Simple Sharing Extensions
- Well Formed Web (wfw)</ul> </blockquote> Cool! The API is available to view here, and since its on CodePlex, source is available too!
blog comments powered by Disqus