50% of irish adults are(t) online
this article over at ENN say that 50% of irish adults aret online and 40% have no interest in it. now, buy my calculation, that meens that 50% would be online then! damn statistics! their taking a leaf out of the RIAA’s book there. Remember the RIAA thing that states that of the music downloader they asked, 30% of them dident buy any more music then they did before they started downloading music, which leave the other 70% who bought more! madness.
blog comments powered by Disqus