This slashdot article over here says that this article over at the inquirer reckons that it will take 2191.78 years for the RIAA to sue everyone. think i could be safe and about 98% of P2P file sharers are safe (how did i get 98%? ok. simple most people live to the age of about 75. im guessing most P2Per are about 15, so they have 60 years left. if the RIAA are going to sue them, there is a chance of about 2% of them catching them before the kick the preverbial bucket. hench about 98% are safe.)